Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sugarless


So we are at the half way mark of our 8 week sugar free adventure, to be honest it's been relatively painless, more good than bad.  The hardest thing to change has been soy milk in my coffee, so now I'm limiting this to the heart starter in the morning, one in the afternoon and drinking camomile tea instead.

The best and unexpected improvement I would have to say has been in my energy levels.  For the past year I have struggled with lethargy in both mind and body and I have spent a lot of time and money on trying to fix this with health care professionals of all kinds, but feeling no better for it.  Finally putting it down to just getting older (right I've said it) and having a young child.  But now I'm so much more driven and focused.  I feel more alive and ready to take on the world, not just the pretend energy I'd put out cover how I really felt.




No comments:

Post a Comment